FNPO Federation of National Postal Organisation, New Delhi
1)Cadre Restructuring proposal of Group-C employees of RMS, SBCO and CO/RO Staff
2)Disbursement of Salary for the month of February 2017 on 27.02.2017
3) LSG MEMO OF ODISHA CIRCLE - CADRE RESTRUCTURING
4)TamilNadu Teachers Eligibility Test (TNTET 2017) – Notification and Syllabus
5)Action Taken Statement of Standing Committee and National Anomaly Committee after 6th CPC
6)Admissibility of Deputation (Duty) Allowance while on deputation.
Today SG FNPO and Shri N. Ramappa, General Secretary, NUR 'IV' met Chairman Postal Board and discussed the following issues:
1) Abolition of Group 'C' and Group 'D' posts of ADR plan.
2) Conversion of Guntakkal RMS in to L1 office permanently.
3) One time relaxation to the Postal Employees who availed LTC 80 air travel.
Outcome of the meeting:
1) It will be considered
3) Postal Services Board will take final decision.
4)Seventh Pay Commission: Talks On HRA Held Today, Report Likely Soon - NDTV Profit
5) How a member of deceased employee can apply for Family Pension ?
6) Promotion of Sorting Assistant to the Cadre of LSG in RMS on regular basis - TN Circle
Click here to read details
Today SG, FNPO along with Shri N. Ramappa, General Secretary NUR 'IV' attended AMPC New Delhi Division Conference meetting
1) Cadre restructuring : Still pending with Ministry of Finance.
2) GDS Committee report : DOP called views of Federation/Union after March 15, 2017.
Directorate Letter No. 20-45/2016-SPB-II dated 18th Feb 2017 regarding clarification on Benchmark for Promotion.
1) Modification in the definition of anomaly – DoPT Orders -
2) 7th Pay Commission Allowances – Only 7% increase has been factored in to Budget 2017-18
3) REFRESH POSTAL RULINGS - AT A GLANCE
Abolition of Group B, C and D posts of Annual Direct Recruitment Plans for the year 2005 to 2008 under Optimisation of Direct Recruitment vacancies.
2)Instructions to stop irregular Rule-37 transfers- DOP Directorate Order No.141-141/2013-SPB-II(pt) dated 13.12.2016
3)7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances likely to present its report today
4)Minutes of the meeting of the Sub-Committee-III to suggest measures for streamlining implementation of the National Pension System with employees’ Associations held on 10.02.2017 at Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi
5)You Can Apply For Passports At Select Post Offices From MarchClick here toview more details.
2)RE-CONSIDERATION OF BCR PROMOTION ON PAR WITH JUNIORS BY THE DIRECTORATE AS PER THE HON'BLE SUPREME COURT'S ORDERClick here toview more details.
16th March 2017 strike is inevitable.
2)Allowances Committee may submit its report on 20th February 2017.
3)Handling Court cases on the issue of applicability of CCS (Pension) Rules instead of NPS in respect of GDS appointed to regular departmental posts after 01-01-2004.
4)29th SCOVA – Minutes of the meetingClick here toview more details.
Strike notice served by FNPO along with Charter of demands.
2)A massive demonstration against the non-implementation of Speed Post norms at NSHs held at NSH Chennai. SG FNPO addressed the gatheringClick here toview more details.
UNI EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES DEPT. APPEAL FOR SOLIDARITYClick here toview more details.
“Forward ever, backward never: onwards with Breaking Through”
3)FIXATION OF SENIORITY OF GOVERNMENT SERVANTS PROMOTED ON THE BASIS OF RESERVATION FOR PROMOTION TO SCHEDULED CASTE AND SCHEDULED TRIBE -Click here to view -
4)Latest FAQ on Clearing both inward and outward clearing in DOP Finacle
GRATUITY BENEFITS UNDER NPS LOK SABHA QUESTION & ANSWERClick here to read details
Click the above link to view the letter.
3)Minimum Wages Lok Sabha Question & Answer.
Today S G FNPO along with president FNPO,R H Gupta ASG & J K SARDESAI Circle secretary NAPE Gr C visit various post offices. SG FNPO addressed the meeting at Mumbai GPO
1) 22nd All India Conference of National Association of Postal Employees, Group-C
Opening of the first batch of new Post Office Passport
Central government departments asked to inform the Cabinet Secretariat about agreements signed by them
1)DoP order on (i) Grant of Transport allowance at double rate to Deaf and Dumb Employees of Central Government ( ii). Permission to travel by private airlines in respect of journey performed for donation/transplantation of organs by Government servant and (iii) Applicability of provision below SR-147 to the families of deceased Govt. servant in special circumstances
2)Services offered by India Post Payments Bank
2) Did black money end? Did fake currency come out?” How and why the note ban decision was “leaked” to people and industrialists close to the government.
1) 22 nd All India Conference : Subject Committee Meeting.
3) It took 68 years to hike the minimum wage of CG Employees from Rs.55 to Rs.18000 p.m.
22 nd NAPE Group -C All India Conference.
3)Transfer/Posting in the Higher Administrative Grade of the Indian postal Service, Group 'AClick here to view.
NEW INCOME TAX RATE SLABS AFTER BUDGET-2017
2)APPOINTMENT OF CHIEF VIGILANCE OFFICER (CVO) OF THE DEPARTMENT OF POSTS.
1) Transfers and Postings of Sr. Manager/Manager, Mail Motor Service (MMS) Group'A'and Deputy Manager (MMS) Group'B'.
Copyright © 2011 FNPO | All rights reserved