FNPO Federation of National Postal Organisation, New Delhi
1) DO Letter on IPPB & Role and Responsibilities of DoP under MoU Click here to view
2) Department of Posts awarded for outstanding performance in implementation of RTI Online Portal - Click here to view
FNPO and JPGU Joint Seminar Programme on IPPB - Click here to view
1) Aadhar to be made mandatory for filing I-T return, applying for PAN card Click here to view
2) Minutes of the Departmental Council (JCM) meeting held on 20.12.2016 under the Chairpersonship of Secretary (Posts) - Click here to view
3) Railways to provide fresh food cooked after every 2 hour - Read More
1) Postal JCA requests the Chief PMG, Odisha to keep the implementation of Cadre Restructuring proposal in abeyance - Click here to view
2) Government expects its employees to work with full dedication, sincerity and diligence
3) Irregularities in exchange of demonetised notes: CBI arrests two postal officials in Gujarat - Read More
4) Central Civil Services(Leave ) Amendment Rules , 2017 - Click here to view
5)Payment of Wages by cheque or crediting to bank accounts - Click here to view
6) Increase in Minimum Wages
1) Monthly Income Scheme in Post Offices - Guaranteed Returns- Click here to view
2) All India Service (Discipline and Appeals) Rules, 1969- Timelines for Departmental Proceedings - Click here to view
1) PROMOTION AND POSTING IN THE GRADE OF MEMBER, POSTAL SERVICES BOARD, INDIAN POSTAL SERVICE GROUP ‘A’ - Read more
2) Simplification of procedure for payment of Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme (CGEGIS) dues - Click here to view
SG FNPO PROGRAMME.
17/03/2017 New Delhi.
19/03/2017 to 24/03/2017- Seminar on IPPB at Visakhapatnam
25/03/2017 to 26/03/2017 Odisha
27/03/2017 to 29/03/2017 New Delhi
3)Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme – Table of Benefits – from 01.01.2017 to 31.03.2017 - Click here to view
4)CADRE RESTRUCTURING OF POSTAL GROUP ‘C’ - UNION SUGGESTIONS SUBMITTED TO SECRETARY, DOP -Click here to view
1)Department of Posts appointed sub-committee to implement GDS committee recommendations - Click here to view
2)To keep the implementation of Cadre Restructuring proposal in abeyance till the issues raised by the staff side are sorted out amicablyClick here to read more
"3)No proposal for raising the maximum age limit Read more
4) Grant of Special CL regarding seminar on IPPB at Visakhapatnam - Click here to view
5) Tatanagar RMS strike 100 %.
- Click here to view
Sincere thanks to our colleagues who have organized today's strike.
1)Reasons for today strike
2)Directorate invited the General Secretaries of all Unions Read more .
3)The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Wednesday approved the release of an additional installment of Dearness AllowanceRead more
4)The Supreme Court Must Be Above Suspicion – But Is It?Read more
“Forward ever, backward never: onwards with Breaking Through”
Only a few hours is left.
Rise up to the occasion.
Make arrangements to conduct strike on 16/03/2017.
We did not demand any comforts from the Government.
We Demand NDA Government should honour the assurance given to NJCA leaders on 30/6/2016.
No changes in the Minimum Wage and Multiplying Factor at present.
No sign to grant HRA, TPA& other allowances at the revised rate.
No MACP without a Very good benchmark to the central government employee.
Not implementing option-1 recommended by the 7th CPC &accepted by the cabinet.
No recommendation to remove 3 -A (I) of GDS Conduct & Engagement Rules, 2011 by Shri- Kamlesh Chandra committee.
We are eligible for 3% DA, but Government granted only 2% DA.
The Government assured that allowance committee will submit its report within 4 months. In spite of, completion of 7 months the committee has not submitted its report. Central government employees became, anger seeing the above.
FNPO cannot be a mere silent spectator after Seeing employees anger.
Therefore FNPO& affiliates are organising strike tomorrow.
1)FNPO Suggestions on GDS Pay Committee Report submitted by Sri.Kamalesh Chandra Read More
2)Payment of Arrears is Pending Read more
3)Directorate Letter to SG FNPO regarding presentation on views on GDS committee reportClick here to view
2)DOP's reply regarding our Federation affiliated union demands Click here to view
1) Second List of 987 PAs Promoted to LSG (NB) of Rajasthan Circle- Click here to view
2) UNI ILC Empowerment Program for Women & Youth seminar at Kochi - Click here to view
3)Notice for strike on 16.03.2017 served by NFPE and FNPO.click here to view
2)You can now switch from EPF to NPS and it's not taxable: Here's howClick here to view
3)SBI justifies penalty; says need money to bear Jan Dhan costsREAD MORE
1)International Women’s day 2017:Read more
2)Railwaymen Federations walked out from DC JCM Meetingread more
6)All you need to know
1)Cabinet to approve the Dearness Allowance hike soon Click here to view
2)Information on House Rent Allowances : Finance Ministry Office MemorandumClick here to view
5)State Bank of India - Revision of Service Charge from 01/04/2017 -Click here to view details
6)Standing Committee Agenda Items - NFIRClick here to view
7)What are the benefits available to a senior citizen and very senior citizen in respect of tax rates? - Click here to view answer
Yes, Prime Minister, It Does Take Hard Work
2)Aadhaar Must for Booking Online Train Tickets - How to enable?Click here to view answer.
nders of FNPO
1) Procedure for dealing with cases of disagreement between Disciplinary Authority and CVC — instructions regarding consultation with UPSC thereof - Read more
2) Guidelines for posting in Post Office Passport Seva Kendra (POPSKs) -Read more
3) Memorandum to The Chief Postmaster General by JCA AP Circle.-Read more
7)CLARIFICATION REGARDING TIMELY PAYMENT OF GPF FINAL PAYMENT TO THE RETIRING GOVERNMENT SERVANT – REGARDING DOP ORDERClick here to view
Charges and incentive structure under NPS Lite w.e.f. 01.04.2017 - Click here to view the Circular
Copyright © 2011 FNPO | All rights reserved