FNPO Federation of National Postal Organisation, New Delhi
I) FNPO& NUGDS tendered evidence
Click here to see the details
II) Today SG FNPO, General Secretary P4 and General Secretary NUGDS met Chairman Postal Board and discussed the following issues:
1) Cadre Restructuring.
2) Finacle issues.
3) Pension to T/S Casual Laborers who have observed as MTS after 2004.
Outcome of the meeting as follows:
1) Cadre Restructuring of PA/SA - File cleared by Chairman Postal Board and orders will be issued by establishment section.
click here to see the order
2) In regard to Finacle issues, Secretary assured that all Finacle problems will be settled before June 3rd, 2016.
3) In regard to T/S Casual Laborers, the matter will be taken to DOPT in favour of T/S Casual Laborers by the Department before June 10th, 2016.
The present Chairman Postal Board is very positive and assured that all pending issues will settled as early as possible.
1)NEW SYSTEM OF MEMBERSHIP VERIFICATION OF GDSClick here to view.
2)Acceptance of POSB business in case Finacle CBS application is not accessible or slow to accept transactions presented at the counter invoking Business Continuity Plan (BCP)CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.
3)Now penalty for urinating in open, spitting in govt offices -
3)Latest Employment News Click here to Read more.
2)Redesigning The Uniform Of Postman
3)Advantages and Need for filing NIL Income Tax Return -
4)Special Cover On 2560th Birth Anniversary Of Gautama Buddha Click here to Read more.
1)Clarification of refund of Default fee when Finacle is down in CBS Post offices.
2)Good news for Central Government Pensioners
3)Single Window Service for Central Government Pensioners 4) India Post Payment Bank at a glance
5) Rs. 800 cr. for Postal Payments Bank -
6) President conveys his appreciation and admiration for India’s unparalleled postal network -
7)7th Pay Commission Latest News – Empowered Committee Meeting likely on 11th June
8)India Post payments bank will be functional by March 17: Ravi Shankar Prasad - Click here to Read more.
Shri. Ravi Shankar Prasad addressed the Heads of Circles ( CPMGs ) Conference of Postal department at Hyderabad on 22/05/2016
Minimum Pension – Ministry Of Labour & Employment
Click here to Read more.
SG FNPO PROGRAMME.
20/05/2016 to 23/05/2016 – Kerala.
27/05/2016 & 30/05/2016 – New Delhi
28/05/2016 & 29/05/2016- UP& Uttarakhand
1)Railways commission Wi-Fi service at 3 more stations
2) Central Govt Employees In Wait For 7th Pay Commission Award
3) Revision of rates of Special Cancellation / Cover release by DoP on various occasions
Click here to Read more.
1) Adventure Sports & Similar Activities amongst CG Employees . Approved Programme for May-August -2016 -
2) Joint issue between Department of Posts and United Nations Postal Administration on UN Women HeForShe postage stamp
3) Delivery Boundary Mapping Of Post Offices Under Geo Tagging Click here to Read more.
1)Meeting with Cabinet Secretary.
2) Approval for Bandwidth upgradation .
3)MACP benefit would be given in the hierarchy of next higher Grade Pay – DOPT Clarification Dated 17-5-2016
4) Head to a post office for a vehicle loan
5)Grant of Paid Holiday 30th May, 2016 – Madhya Pradesh Bye Election
6)Independence Day 2016- Stamp Design Competition on 'Tourism in India'Click here to Read more.
1)TRANSFERS/POSTINGS THE SENIOR ADMINISTRATIVE GRADE (SAG) OF THE INDIAN POSTAL SERVICE, GROUP'A. Clik here to view
2)Transfers and postings in the Junior Administrative Grade (JAG) of Indian Postal Service, Group 'A'. - Click here to view
1)ORAL EVIDENCE IN FAVOUR OF NUGDS& FNPO MEMORANDUM -GDS COMMITTEE CALLED Click here to view
2)Request to implement Cadre Restructuring - to Chairman Postal Services Board,Dak Bhavan New Delhi 110 001 .
“Forward ever, backward never: onwards with Breaking Through”
2)Bye Election in Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Gujarat, Uttar Pradesh and Telangana 16/05/2016 – Grant of Paid holiday
Department ups vigil over suspicious mail -
1)Issue of SC/ST/Residence Certificate in School click here to read
2)Review of Service Rules as per recommendations of Pay Commission: DoPT’s InstructionsClick here to view more.
2)Abolition of 85% posts in the grade of LDC -
1)7th Pay Commission’s Review Committee Aims To Clear Up Better Pay - Read More
2)LTC Norms Eased – Employees to get Reimbursement of Rail Fare for Children - Read More
1)On PM Modi’s Orders, Centre Says Bye to 33 Non Performing Officials
2)Small towns help Speed Post double revenue in 5 years
3)Postal Services & Revenue -- Lok Sabha Q & A on 04.05.2016
Click here to view more.
1)Cadare restructruing latest.
CRC MEETING HELD ON 28/12/2015. Apporval of MOS (PP) and FM has been obtained .Department of Post has circulated the draft Note for the Cabinet comments of DoP T on Cabinet Note have been send to Department of Posts on 06/04/2016Click here to view more.
2)DISCONTINUING THE EXISTING SCHEME OF RELAXATION OF STANDARD IN FAVOUR OF SC & ST GROUP 'C' OFFICIALS INCLUDING MTS IN THE LIMITED DEPARTMENTAL COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION.Click here to read.
3)CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES (LEAVE TRAVEL CONCESSION) RULES, 1988- REIMBURSEMENT OF RAIL FARE ON LTC IN RESPECT OF CHILDREN OF 5-12 YRS AGE GROUP.- CLARIFICATION REG.
1)Secretary, JCM National Council Staff Side writes to Cabinet Secretary on 7th CPC
2)Financial impact due to 7th Pay Commission: Details of Rajya Sabha Q&A
3)Directorate issued one time relaxation of qualifying service for filling up of vacancies of cadre of PM Gr.II and Gr. IIIClick here to view details.
1)Introduction Of 'Same Day Delivery' Facility
2)Only 1 Per Cent Indians Pay Income Tax – Over the last six years, the growth in the total income tax collected has slowed down considerably.
3) Age Relaxation for Widows.
4) From postal delivery to banking, the PMO has received complaints about almost all areas of service and governanceClick here to view details.
The sacrifices of so many people can not be forgotten or we'll end up fighting for those same gains all over again. This is why we celebrate May Day.
DoP temporarily suspended booking of surface mail items to several foreign countries.Click here to view.
Copyright © 2011 FNPO | All rights reserved